The PUD CAD E-Learning course is a training course that will allow you to learn the principles of Universal Design.
The contents of this platform are the result of a scientific comparison between international academic institutions and the partners of the PUDCAD project.
Lessons are correlated by design experiences and tools such as concept maps and quizzes to increase your knowledge in a dynamic and interactive environment.
You can consult the lessons in free/random mode (e-learning home page) or you can follow the course step by step (using the curriculum button above) .
Have a good navigation!!!
- What is Universal Design
- Universal Design Approach
- A Universal Design Process
- The 7 Principles of Universal Design
- Human Abilities and Design
- International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health
- Part 1 – Check your learning!
- Design and Emotions
- Principles of Empathic Design
- Part 2 – Emphatic Design and Emotional Design – Check your learning!
- Building for Everyone – Entrances and horizontal circulation
- Building for Everyone – Vertical Circulation
- Part 3 – Check your learning!
- GLOSSARY OF TERMS
You can practice the content of the lesson by answering short questions.